Last year I attended the New York International Gift Fair with my good friend, designer Rosanne Palazola. We stayed at her friends place in New York overnight and we walked the Javitz and the Pier on both Saturday and Sunday. I have to say it was quite the whirlwind of idea generating window shopping! I chose to feature some of my favorite items in the premiere issue of New England Finery Magazine.

This year the show falls on my son’s birthday (a big one – his 10th!), so Im asking all of you who do attend to please post a link in the comment section and share YOUR favorite picks.

I will certainly miss the creative buzz from the event (I know there will be a lot of design bloggers in attendance) but I hope to plan an adventure-filled field trip somewhere fun in the very near future ...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top