We previously did a post and supplied you with ‘Mr & Mrs’ bunting and ‘I do’ cupcake toppers. We even though reviving this post would be a great idea, but this time round providing you with the entire alphabet so that you can create your own words for a birthday, wedding or other special occasion.
A huge thanks to Chrisinda from Hello Dolly Styles who designed the free downloads for you and to Marinda Could who let us use her photos once again! The ombre cake recipe can be viewed here.
Guidelines for use:
- Print the letters out on paper of your decision at property or at a printing shop. Note that there is only 1 of every single letter, except for the vocal, so, if you will be needing much more than 1 of a letter you might have to print out a lot more than 1 set.
- Reduce the letters out and stick them on ribbon or string of your option.
- Tie the end of the string around sosatie sticks and spot it in the cake.
Download the alphabet bunting beneath:
Speak to Hello Dolly Styles for your personal designs:
- Internet site: www.hellodolly.co.za
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HelloDollyDesigns
- Contact number: 079 875 4892