I am so excited to share the following post of a party that tiny manny and I attended a short although ago. Liezel from Match Set Really like‘s little a single, Lilli turned 3 and she wanted a “Fire Engine Party”. Liezel literally did Every little thing from designing to styling and setting up… what a job! A lot of men and women asked her regardless of whether Lilli is a tomboy? No, she is just truly fascinated by Fire Engines and does not judge it to be male or female…
Liezel kept every little thing in red, grey and white with flaming accents, added some red doilys, confetti, ribbon & a beautiful soft font to bring in a feminine twist. The party took place at theFood Emporium in Broad Acres, 4ways. The combination of their cakes, their delicious food, great service and genuinely good venue with the little ‘Rose Cottage’ and cool play area for children made this the ideal choice.
Laura from Laura Jane Photography was the photographer for the special day and she created captured all the fun, hard operate and particular moments beautifully! If you’d like to see more images you are welcome to hop on over to Laura’s blog and view them here.
Here we are enjoying the day!
And then for the adults, we have been spoilt with delicious salads and quiche! And off-course, every little thing also looked just lovilee!
Suppliers who made the day attainable:
- Invitation, Stationary Style, Vinyl work & styling: Match Set Love
- Photography: Laura Jane Photography
- Venue, Red Velvet Birthday Cake, Cupcakes, Red Apples, Crispy Condensed Milk Balls, Salad, Quiche & Drinks: Food Emporium Broadacres
- Flowers: Fields of Colour
- Red & White Thank you Lolli pops: In Excellent Firm
- Popcorn boxes: Merrypak
- Ribbon, Polystyrene boxes, Serviettes, Doileys and Blow outs: Party Spot
- See-trough tubs for the Sweetie Buffet: Plastic Land
- Jam Jars: Consol
- Fireman Hats: Toys R Us
- Red & White Stripe Canvas: Chamdor Faktry Sales