To go with the Movember styled shoot by photographer, Yolande from YSP and stylist, Simone Kruger from Yellow Papaya we post the second portion of these great celebration recipes for you nowadays.
The recipes consist of:
- Roasted Chicken wings
- Salted Caramel ice-cream Coke Float
Roasted Chicken wings use 12 Chicken wings
For the marinade:
- ½ cup of chutney
- ½ cup of tamatosauce
- 1tsp Worchester Sous
- 1tsp Tabasco
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- A pinch of salt & pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together well, Place the chicken wings in the marinade and marinade overnight.
- Spot the chicken-wings in an oven-proof dish in a pre-heated oven of 220° C. Turn right after 15 minutes and leave the other side to bake for another 15 minutes.
Salted Caramel Ice-cream Coke Float
- Salted Caramel Ice-cream (from Woolworths)
- 1L Coke
- Pour the glass half full with Coke.
- Place a straw in the glass prior to the ice-cream to make sure that t doesn’t bubble over.
- Location a single spoon full of ice-cream into the coke gradually.
A fantastic thank you to the following suppliers:
Photography: Yolande from YSP
Meals & Styling: Simone from Yellow Papaya
Huge Wire Moustache: The Desert Rose Project
Moustache Party Pack: Lovilee in collaboration with Match Set Love
Clips & Moustache bowls: In Good Firm
Ring & Tie-pin: Smith Jewellery
Location, plates & Print: BLANK space